February 5, 2016 By Wendy Morales
Super Bowl Catering it’s a super good idea! Pre-order today – (serves 6 to 8) 24-Jumbo Chicken Drumetts $19 (serves 6-8) spicy buffalo, celery, gorgonzola dip Caesar Salad $29 (serves 6-8) crispy romaine, house croutons, shaved parmesan – caesar dressing on the side Hummus Platter $16 (serves 6-8) hummus, pita bread, feta, Kalamata olives, red […]
May 22, 2015 By Wendy Morales
How awesome will you look this Memorial weekend when you arrive with a growler of amazing local beer …yum! Filling growlers up for $7 (Saturday 3pm – 10pm) AND (Sunday 3pm – 9pm this week ONLY)!
March 13, 2014 By Wendy Morales
So Lucky… our St. Patrick’s Day specials begin on Friday ~ that’s 4 days to try them all! Fork tender traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage, light and tasty Shepherd’s Pie, Hand-dipped Beer Battered Halibut and Chips, Reuben Sandwich …$1 off Guinness on tap, Jameson & Tullamore DEW drink specials! Join us for Trivia on Monday […]
February 11, 2014 By Wendy Morales
Make your Valentine’s Day reservation now! All of our ’12 and under’ Valentine’s receive a complimentary I Love Ice Cream Sundae. We’ll be serving up several Sweetheart Drinks and Dinner specials! Toast to Love! From the Pub: Mumm Napa Brut $24/btl, Love is…wine flight 10.00 (or special 5.00 glass pours), Stella Notte (Evenstar Rosemary Shochu, […]
January 23, 2014 By Wendy Morales
What do you get when you cross a Bloody Mary with habanero-garlic infused vodka and 10 tasty toppings? We’re proudly serving up our brand new Bloody Chihuahuas, a ‘not-so-everyday-drink’, to all those who dare! Where did the name come from? At first we were inspired by the King of Bloody Mary’s, himself – Demitri. During […]
December 7, 2013 By Wendy Morales
We welcome winter in Seattle because we absolutely love showcasing our winter seasonal beers. And yes, we’ve got some delicious brews newly tapped and ready for you! New on Tap from the Amazing Northwest: Jubelale Winter Ale – Deschutes Brewery, Bend OR – 6.5% ABV. Smelling of spices, hops, fruits and chicory, with nutty, cinnamon […]
November 24, 2013 By Wendy Morales
Our Blue Star Thanksgiving tradition is to relax (not work) and enjoy our incredible family and friends. We wish you the same and will hope to see you back on Black Friday (7am – 10pm) – or over the weekend. Remember your neighborhood eatery when planning your holiday get-together! As always, we love to hear […]
November 11, 2013 By Wendy Morales
When you need a darned good meal, a place to catch the game, or a seat to lean back and sip a fantastic microbrew, your neighborhood cafe the Blue Star is definitely the place to do it! We might be biased, but we also know that you’ll be satisfied when you enjoy a drink or […]
October 3, 2013 By Wendy Morales
Now that football season is officially underway, Blue Star has the game on! No matter who you’re rooting for, or how your fantasy draft is doing, you won’t leave our café unsatisfied – even if victory was out of your favorite’s grasp. We have 22 beers on tap to enjoy, plus a selection of favorite […]
September 2, 2013 By Wendy Morales
The next couple of weeks have some exciting things to look forward to! Kids might not be jumping up and down for it, but parents certainly are – school starts again the first Wednesday after Labor Day weekend for most schools. Following that first day back to school, the official 2013 NFL season kicks off […]
August 2, 2013 By Wendy Morales
We all get busy during the summer, what with camps, vacations, get-togethers and the like. But it’s important to take some time to relax and enjoy good food with your loved ones. Blue Star Café and Pub is the place to go for relaxed summer dining. Something special that we’re participating in right now is […]
July 3, 2013 By Wendy Morales
The sun is out and the weather is heating up! We’re excited to see that summer is finally here, and in light of that excitement, we have some new summer specials on the menu. You’ll appreciate the fresh seafood in season with our Herb Wine Steamed Clams – a delicious bowl of fresh steamed clams, […]
- The Blue Star Welcomes Dads and Grads in June!
- Cinco de Mayo – join our fiesta!
- Meet Blue Star’s New Chef: Travis Lamb
- Dining Out For Life
- Drink Hogue Wine at Blue Star for a Cause!
- Fresh Dungeness Crab!
- Blue Star Café and Pub: We’re Sprucing Things Up!
- Go Green…at the Blue Star
- Celebrate LOVE with us…
- It’s Superbowl Sunday…
- Celebrate no-more…prohibition, that is!
- Wine down this holiday season…
- New Artist for June & July
- Weekly Featured Dinner Selections
- EASTER…Something for EveryBUNNY!
- Hot on the Griddle!
- It’s Super Bowl Sunday – at the Blue Star
- News you’ll flip over! – Pancake Weekends
- A New Year – A New Art Walk
- Sorry, Trumer, it’s not that we don’t still love you…
- Cheers to our Holiday Beers…
- Back to School ‘night off’
- It’s Cinco de Seis…do you have a tequila hangover?
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with us!
- Need some COLOR in your life?
- Pop Culture is the Opiate of the Masses!
- Murderous Mischief
- Meet Reino ~
- Bosco, Babkas, and Babu
- My Customer Base Assumptions:
- Where My LAYDEEZ At?
- Pub Trivia Recap – what a night!
- Bring the Super Bowl Party to the Blue Star!
- In Recent Events…
- Oof, Ow, Gee
- “Retreat, Regroup, Return!”
- ‘Jamie’s’ Pub Quiz Recap
- More than trivia – it’s just for the Geeks Who Drink!
- Season’s Greetings!
- Beer Tasting with Odin Brewing
- Proudly Serving..Cage-Free Eggs
- And the Official Happy Hour Day is…
- ‘HOO’ knew the Blue Star would be the place for YOU
- Welcome to the Blue Star
- Take the Walk…Wallingford’s July Art Walk
- Give Dad his Food + Beer!
- Dining Out For Life at the Blue Star
- Wednesday is Epic Dodgeball Night
- Beer Pairing Tips from Odin Brewing